Bank with TD Bank and Support Our School!
Participating customer account information is completely confidential and will not be shared with FoPS 166.
How It Works:
TD Bank will make an annual contribution on the enrollment anniversary date to FoPS 166 based on the activity of all participating TD Bank accounts. Eligible accounts include business and consumer checking, savings, money market, CDs and retirement.
- $50 for each new checking account, opened and maintained at least 3 months prior to the enrollment anniversary date. After the year the checking account is opened, it is reclassified as existing.
- $10 for every existing checking account
Savings or CD deposits
- 1/10 of 1% contribution based on upon average annual balances. To be included in the annual contribution calculation, the balance for any deposit account must be maintained or grown (ie, it cannot decrease) in the contribution year.
In addition, please note that:
- Existing accounts can be designated for inclusion in the program.
- There is absolutely no cost to you.
- Participation is completely voluntary.
- TD Bank will keep all of your information strictly confidential.
Any TD Bank customer can join the Affinity Membership Program benefitting our PTA, so ask your friends, relatives, and business partners with TD Bank accounts to call or email Ravi or Gilbert of TD Bank at 88th and Broadway and join too.
Our TD Bank Affinity Code is AF899.