Here is a list of this year’s fundraising events. Please email our Volunteer Coordinator Liz Sorem unless otherwise noted.
Staff Appreciation Day February 12th: Needs two chairs and additional volunteers.
Broadway Sings March 6th: Needs volunteers. Contact Marc Lovci.
Annual Auction April 8th: to volunteer email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently welcoming all volunteers and actively searching for the following:
1. SOLICITORS: Please help us get donations for our auction! Email us at email@example.com for easy instructions on how to bring in donors.
2. Lighting/Tech/AV folk: Please join our outside volunteer techie in bringing in and setting up lights, sound and a projection screen.
3. Design team: If you would like to help with room decor, let us know.
4. A swag bag or take-home gift coordinator.
5. A donation of branded mobile chargers from a sponsor.
6. A wine sponsor to donate wine for our balloon pop and other games and raffles
7. Printer/Graphic Designers: We need help designing and printing signs and posters, or access to printing for free or at a discount
Family Fitness Night May 24th: Needs two chairs and additional volunteers.
5th Grade Graduation and Yearbook: Helpers needed.
Who doesn’t enjoy getting a little dirt on their hands, and watching the fruits of their labor as seedlings grow into real plants–what great therapy! If you enjoy things like this, please consider joining us as part of our garden committee, an off-shoot of our award-winning PS 166 Green/Wellness committee. We will have various activities, like planting and harvesting events, and could also use some help watering in the fall and spring, and/or writing grants to ensure that our garden continues to help our students learn in creative ways.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the garden.
Your Garden Committee Co-Chairs,
Kari Docter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Elkin, email@example.com
Beth Polish, firstname.lastname@example.org